Carefirst Family Health Team (FHT) continues to embrace the core values for quality improvements, which are embedded in the day to day operation of the FHT. Carefirst FHT moves forward with a vigourous quality management approach which ensures that mechanisms are in place to collect data, analyze the findings and measure outcomes.
- The Quality Improvement Team and staff support the ongoing quality mprovement (QI) process and are held accountable to the public for the quality of health care in Ontario. Carefirst FHT’s goal is to align the QI activities and initiatives to the Health Quality of Ontario (HQO) mandates and priorities.
- In addition, Carefirst FHT is committed to co-design with patients in developing programs and services that meet individual needs via different avenues, such as the Client and Family Advisory Council, Patient Experience Surveys and Specialized Focus Groups.
- Primary Health Care Services from Family Physicians
- Specialist Clinic
- Health Screening and Health Teaching Services
- Health Promotion Services
- Case Management (RN)
- Chronic Disease Management Program
- Diabetes Education Program
- Individual Counseling by Registered Nurse, Dietitian and Social Worker
- Education Group and Classes
- COPD Maintenance Program