社區支援服務積極符合以客戶和家庭為本的服務目標， 以採納國際評估工具去鑒別和瞭解長者的護理需要和指標， 提供個案管理、持續評估、適時服務導向及協助。
- Undertake intake assessments or reassessments for high risk seniors who were encountering significant life changes.
- Support seniors/caregivers in relieving personal difficulties, and strengthening of coping abilities and connectedness with community.
- Provide information and referrals through telephone and/or face-to-face enquiries.
- Outreach seniors/caregivers residing in Toronto, York Region and Mississauga areas to equip them with elder abuse education through workshops, symposiums, support groups
- Actively engage bereaved service users to join the linguistically and culturally specific Bereavement Network to provide and receive ongoing peer mutual support to deal with the loss in life.