The Overnight Stay Program provides a comfortable and home-like environment for those with cognitive impairments, frail, or elderly. This program is for the benefit of caregivers requiring a temporary break from caregiving due to stress, burnout, personal leaves or medical conditions, as the Overnight Stay Program accepts clients with cognitive impairment/dementia or other older adults in need of the services.
- To give a temporary relief time for the caregivers who emotionally or physically tired from taking care of their loved ones. Or for caregivers who needs to be away for a short period of time.
- To provide a home-like environment to participants to stay overnight with the support of registered personal support workers.
- To encourage the participants to maintain social and active interactions.
- Those requiring a temporary short respite stay
- Priority will be given to seniors with dementia / cognitive impairment
- InterRAI-CHA assessment with MAPLE score of 3-5
- Medically stable with medication list and blister pack prepared
- Availability and duration of stay is dependent on scheduling
Operating Hours and Location
87 Anna Russell Way, Unionville, ON L3R 3X3 (Highway 7 and Kennedy)
Adult Day Program: Monday to Sunday 9:00a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Overnight Stay Program: Monday to Sunday 5:00 p.m. – 9:00 a.m.
- Safe, comfortable, home-like environment
- Semi-private room accommodation
- Around the clock care and ADL support by certified Personal Support Worker
- Warm nutritious meals and snacks
- Activities before bed time
- Social interaction and engagement
- Medication assistance
- 24 hours bundled care with access to Adult Day Program and Transportation
For Information and Enrollment, please call: 905-752-0402